From your first meeting to the day you close, Anthony Russo and his team will put you at ease as you navigate the process of buying a home.
Your Trusted Partner in Home Buying
When you’re looking for a partner to guide you through the intricate home buying process, you need highly skilled, well-trained experts that live and breathe real estate. No one is more qualified to represent your interests and serve your needs than Anthony Russo.
With 50 years combined experience, Anthony Russo and his team have been recognized as one of Naples premier real estate teams. From foundational knowledge to strategic insight to best practices, Anthony and his team have been immersed in a culture of learning and values. With unparalleled instruction on the complexities of the home buying process and a deep understanding of your local housing market, they are uniquely-qualified to guide you from your home search and financing, to the closing table and moving day, so that you can live in the home of your dreams.
Anthony and his team will:
- Ask thought-provoking questions—and listen effectively—to fully understand your needs and wants
- Apply local market expertise to help you evaluate all the listings in your target area
- Skillfully negotiate your offer and, once accepted, represent your best interests
- Ease and guide you through your purchase, providing personal support and critical insight to simplify what can be an intimidating and confusing process
- Communicate in a timely and straightforward manner, respecting your time and your concerns
- Keep in constant contact with the selling agent, working with him or her to come to a fair and fast agreement on any issues that may arise
Your peace of mind
High standards. A strict code of ethics. A shared purpose. These are the values that drive and inform Anthony and his team. Here’s what you can expect when partnering with us:
- Integrity: Demonstrated in all dealings
- Professionalism: Maintained with everyone involved in your transaction
- Added Value: Created through the breadth and scope of the Weichert Family of Companies
- Legendary Service: Provided through responsiveness and attention to detail
- Relationships: Built for life through constant customer care and follow-up
Your new home wish list
As you work together to identify your goals for homeownership, you’ll get hands-on help sorting through your list of needs, wants and wishes. As a local area insider, Anthony will provide critical insight on current housing inventory, market activity and trends for your areas of interest.
Your home buying power
Anthony may introduce you to their mortgage partner, who will help you navigate and streamline the financial piece of the home buying process. He can determine monthly payments for different price points and get you pre-approved for a loan, so you’ll be prepared to submit an offer when you find the perfect home. Once an offer is accepted, your mortgage partner will provide the personal attention you need to collect appropriate documentation and complete paperwork in a timely and efficient manner.
Your ideal location
Together you and Anthony will explore Community and school information to help you select homes in your target area and price range. Then, Anthony will schedule appointments for you to tour neighborhoods, so you can evaluate accessibility to local amenities, and see the homes on your radar.
Your dream come true
With a consultative approach, Anthony Russo and his team will help you discern the value of a home when you’re ready to make an offer. Employing a Price Trend Analysis, they will review market activity and trends in the area, helping you to decide on a fair price for your potential new home. Once your offer is submitted, Anthony will represent your best interests, tapping into his or her expert negotiation tactics and proven resolution strategies to overcome any obstacles and help you get the right price and right terms on your home purchase.
Your happily ever after
Anthony and his team will help you avoid many common challenges associated with the buying process; turning stumbling blocks into stepping stones on your path to homeownership. He will make sure you clearly understand the process of buying a house; providing detailed explanations of what to expect and updating you frequently as you move toward settlement.
Call us now at 239.260.4595